Tuesday, March 10, 2009

please be patient with me...

as i am starting up this new blog of mine, i am having so many ideas it is hard for me to know where to start out at. so, hence my lack of postings these days. it's a little frustrating, but only because there is so much i would like to share with you!

so, please be patient with me. i have so many things to share, the first of which will be posted soon!



in the meantime, check out this challenge! i found this last night when i came across the diaper diaries. this is exactly the kind of stuff i'd like to address here! i am glad to have found a like minded friend in the blogging world!!!

hugs and love,
naomi carmen*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Naomi! I found your blog through The Diaper Diaries, and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love the post about how you met your husband -- that is such a fun story! My BFF (and hubby's BFF) eloped a couple of years ago, and we got to be the witnesses for their wedding. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete