Friday, February 27, 2009

A New Beginning

Welcome to my newest blog: LET'S TALK INTIMACY!
One of my many fields of interest remains Family Studies, with an emphasis on Strengthening Marriage Relationships. While in college I combined my Political Science major with a minor in Family Studies, and I greatly enjoyed studying this field. After graduating, my desire to learn more about marriage relationships, and intimacy in particular, has continued to grow.

I can honestly say I have read plenty of books and visited many websites on the matter, so much so, that I feel it would be beneficial to share the things I have been finding with you, my readers, in the hope that the information I will share here will in some measure help strengthen your marriage relationship.

The topics I will discuss include, but are not limited to, sexual intimacy, differences between men and women, suggestions for romantic dates/getaways, gift ideas, and spiritual aspects of marriage relationships.

Please feel free to email me, anonymously if needed, at letstalkintimacy@gmail.com any questions or suggestions you may have in regards to any of these topics. I am committed to helping each of you find answers to your questions, even the tough or really personal ones, as I know these answers help all of us.

I hope you will stop by often as I get this blog off the ground. I look forward to taking this journey and hope you will join me!

Love,
***Naomi Carmen***

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea and hope to visit more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi,

    What a great idea for a blog! I'll check back in the future.

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete